|Garden Valley is rooted
in the prayers
of men, women, and ministries
who have worked together to
reach out to East Texas (E TX) and
the world for the cause of Christ.
Find below short snippets of
ministry memories with the hopes
of propelling all of us towards
prayer that we might be encouraged
to pray for the coming REVIVAL
that the Lord has here in E TX.
|[Click here print the
free Garden Valley history
compiled during this class.]
Charles Finney gave the following “Seven Indicators” of revival:
1. When the sovereignty of God indicates that revival is near.
2. When wickedness grieves and humbles Christians.
3. When there is a spirit of prayer for revival.
4. When the attention of ministers is directed toward revival and spiritual awakening.
5. When Christians confess their sins one to another.
6. When Christians are willing to make the sacrifices necessary to carry out the new movement of God’s Spirit.
7. When the ministers and laity are willing for God to promote spiritual awakening by whatever instrument He pleases (Revival Signs, pp. 95,96)
|Yes, there are unfulfilled prayers of
the past have yet to be birthed. But,
yet there’s so much more! Out of a
love relationship with our Sweet
Lord and Savior, Jesus, are we
ready to take the challenge and pray
purposefully for yet another portion
of revival in this land? Our challenge,
a wooing of the Holy Spirit, is to
release within each of our lives
unbridled prayer for another touch
… for our personal lives …
… and for Garden Valley …
The Lord still has great things!
[Click here to read the entire invite.]